Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My story

I miss my mom so much i haven't seen her in 5 weeks or more, and i have to wait about 9 more days. My dad said that she comes to pick us up December 11th and it is to long i wish she would come to school just to talk to me, i would fall into her arms and cry!! Some nights i cry myself to sleep and wonder if this court thing will ever end. If the judge decides to stop taking vacation and pretending that there is a family emergency maybe we could get this all over with! Well, that is all i have to say so goodbye!! Good night mom, dad, nana, and papa, I love and miss you all!!

3 comments:

  1. Tosh I miss you so very much. I miss all 4 of you. I will be there tomorrow at lunch time to spend time with you. I know the court custody is very hard on you. We all hope it will be over soon. I want you kids to not have to worry about court and just be kids. Sis there are many days and nights that I cry. When you feel like you are going to cry just think of a memory of a funny time we had together and it will make you smile, enough tears have came out of your eyes. I hope you sleep well tonight and have sweet dreams. I miss you and I love you with all of my heart baby hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natosha I want to say you did a great job on this story,it is very heart touching and so true.Good night Shandailer,we love you and miss you.Na Na and Pa Pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natosha good job on your story and I will be glad when it is better for you and the others,you all are in our prayers. Good night,We miss and love you very much also.Pa Pa and Na Na

    ReplyDelete