Wednesday, December 9, 2009

To my BEAUTIFUL mommy!! =D

Mom i love you so much and i can't wait until Friday. I miss you so much and i can't wait to see you. I am going to wrap my arms around you and never let go!! Thank you for leaving comments on my blog and i enjoyed from hearing from you and nana. Nana said she was going to come with you to pick us up or to see me on Thursday.I can't wait to see you, dad, nana, and papa. I even want to see my eye popping Beetle and Cricket and Delphie and especially my fat boy (Azzie). I also want to see my Sugar Bear. I also want to see the sheep, chickens, and the pigs... and i usually don't miss them...haha. I just want to see you so much. I know i will see you Friday but i want to see you before if you can make it. I want to see you either at breakfast or lunch so i can feed Chester Cheetah for you...if you still baby sit them. Has Liz been paying you?? Just wondering. Well, i will see you Friday i guess love you. Goodnight and good days until Friday love you bye... Tell nana, papa, and dad that i love and miss them. And kiss all the dogs for me. lol... share an ice cream with them..haha. =-) =D =P

No comments:

Post a Comment